COVID – 19 New Policies And Procedures
We have implemented new protocols and procedures to keep inline with new guidelines surrounding COVID 19.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these procedures.
If you have any questions or concerning, please contact us at email@example.com
ALL Products Sales
Our clinic doors will remain locked. We will only be open for scheduled appointments Please visit us at :
All skincare can be purchased prior to your appointment and made available the day of. If you do not have an appointment, we offer curbside pickup (scheduled) or delivery.
New policies in effect immediately:
- We have have installed plexiglass protectors at the reception area.
- Doors will be kept locked except to let clients in 5 min prior to their appointment time.
- No guests allowed. To keep traffic low, we ask that you come alone. This includes children.
- Masks MUST be worn in common areas
Booking Appointments :
- Our phone lines are open but, as we are working at reduced hours, we recommend emailing as our emails are monitored from 10-8 daily
- Reminders will be sent out by email only so please make sure you have your proper email on file when booking.
- Due to high demand, we require email confirmation within 24 hours of you appointment to hold your spot. If we do not receive confirmation, your spot may be opened back up to fill.
On the day of your appointment :
• If you are not feeling well, please reschedule. If you arrive and appear ill, we will kindly ask you to leave and return once you are well.
It is required that you wear a face covering upon entry.
- entry will be through the front (water side) door only. Our back (elevator) door will be reserved for exit and deliveries only.
- Both doors will remain locked until appointment times
• In order to keep traffic low, there will be limited service providers per day to limit traffic through the office. We will be reducing the number of services daily to allow for sufficient sanitizing of the treatment rooms in between clients.
- During this time, no guests are allowed. We require you to come alone. This includes children.
Inside the clinic:
- Hand washing stations + Hand sanitizer will be available
- Our waiting room has been restructured: clients will be assigned to a private room until their service provider is available
- All clients will be required to complete a COVID questionnaire and consent form prior to treatment
During your appointment:
- providers will be wearing a mask gloves and face shield or glasses.
- disposable sheets will be used for the treatment beds
- bathrooms are unavailable until further notice
Preferred Payment methods :
- Prepurchased Gift Cards at www.dermessentialsshop.com
Although it is not a preferred method or payment, cash will be accepted as well