What is Hydrafacial?
HydraFacial™ is a non-invasive skin resurfacing and skin rejuvenation therapy. It improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne, hyperpigmentation, congested pores and uneven skin tone with no surgery, no injections, no discomfort and no downtime.
A HydraFacial™ treatment removes dead skin cells and impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating, and moisturizing solutions. The treatment is soothing refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective. It is designed for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin. Your skin care professional may custom-blend the treatment serums for your unique skin conditions.
How long does the treatment last?
A treatment takes about 30 minutes. There is no discomfort during the procedure and often described as a “cool paintbrush moving slowly over the face”. You may apply make-up following, and return to your normal activities. There is no downtime!
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and even, radiant skin tone after one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last for several days. A series of six treatments, one every one to two weeks is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, large pores, and oily /acne-prone skin. You will also experience painless extractions.
Hydrafacial Treatment Add-ons
HydraTight Laser Facial $425
Full Face Hydrafacial + Fotona Laser Skin Tightening Combo
For extra deep results add a Glysal peel to your HydraFacial. It minimizes visible imperfections within minutes with minimal irritation, or stinging. Your skin has immediate radiance.
- Simultaneous cleansing, exfoliation, peeling and hydration.
- Softens sebum and impurities and planes away dead skin cells while peeling.
- It is a blend of Glycolic, Lactic and Salicylic Acids.
- Unique combination of hydration with Peel.
- Little to no downtime depending on % chosen.
- may be used on most skin types, including thin and fragile.
- Targets fine lines, hyper pigmentation, oily or acne skin
DermaBuilder Peptide Complex Rebuild your skin
Add this procedure to any HydraFacial and it immediately enhances skin elasticity, improves skin texture and tone, increasing skin firmness. It stimulates the fibroblasts to produce more broad spectrum collagen/elastin proteins.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines caused by muscle contractions in facial expressions, especially on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Enhances skin elasticity
- Improves skin texture and skin tone
- Increases skin firmness
Use DermaBuilder Peptide Complex cream at home daily to further enhance your skin
All procedures can be purchased individually or in packages.
For more information visit www.Hydrafacial.com
As seen on FOX, ABC, NBC, and CBS news !